The term digital marketing has been kicking around since 1999 but of course it has evolved dramatically over the last 17 years.
Quite simply digital marketing refers to any marketing activity carried out via electronic media that offers instant feedback and reporting. Digital marketing includes the Internet, mobile apps, electronic billboards, podcasts, webinars, SMS messaging and digital TV.
It is a combination of “pull” and “push” technologies. For example email campaigns can push your message to your customers/prospects whereas Pay per Click content can pull prospects to you.
Digital marketing has the advantage of being very cost effective compared to traditional marketing methods however it is a crowded platform which makes it more difficult to stand out from the competition.
How can we help you with your Digital Marketing?
- Provide advice on how to use digital marketing effectively in your business
- Offer guidance on Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
- Key word research to ensure you are using terms that your customers are searching for online
- Write the content for your email campaigns
- Manage your email campaigns – creation, sending and reporting on results
- Review your website and provide recommendations for improving content and user experience.